As teachers we need to stay hydrated during the day to keep our voices good and our energy levels high. I have been struggling to replace my aging plastic water bottle with something that is BPA free and easy to clean. I have purchased a few different kinds of steel and glass bottles, but I find using a large mason jar is the best.
- Easy to wash – my hand fits inside of it.
- It is 100% dishwasher safe – no more germs lurking in odd shaped corners.
- It has a wide mouth so I can carry soup, smoothies or any type of drink.
- I can buy several in pack for a few dollars versus $20 for one bottle.
- I can recycle it if it breaks, chips or looks nasty.
- The measurement labels tell me exactly how much water I am drinking.
- You can purchase a lid from Cuppow for your mason jar that makes it easier to drink from. My husband uses a mason jar with his Cuppow lid every day and it is super easy to use and clean.