I do not have a data projector in my classroom, but I do have a flat screen TV on a rolling stand. I wondered if I could use my TV more effectively than just for showing instructional videos.
3. Connect the computer cord to the proper TV inputs usually on the back of the tv or the side. Turn on the TV and press the Input button until the image from your computer or iPad shows on the screen.
- e-books for read alouds
- collaborative Word documents for shared writing
- any collaborative document, spreadsheet
- any read aloud material
- math games
- anything you would project from a data projector
- student work – if their is a camera on the tablet you can use it as a document camera
Grab Great Teaching Tips!
Subscribe to get our great content by email. We will use your email address to send out teaching tips and lesson ideas.