As teachers we need to stay hydrated during the day to keep our voices good and our energy levels high. I have been struggling to replace my aging plastic water bottle with something that is BPA free and easy to clean. I have purchased a few different kinds of steel and glass bottles, but I find using a large mason jar is the best.
- Easy to wash – my hand fits inside of it.
- It is 100% dishwasher safe – no more germs lurking in odd shaped corners.
- It has a wide mouth so I can carry soup, smoothies or any type of drink.
- I can buy several in pack for a few dollars versus $20 for one bottle.
- I can recycle it if it breaks, chips or looks nasty.
- The measurement labels tell me exactly how much water I am drinking.
- You can purchase a lid from Cuppow for your mason jar that makes it easier to drink from. My husband uses a mason jar with his Cuppow lid every day and it is super easy to use and clean.
Do you have any mason jars laying around your kitchen? Why not try it for a day? Let me know how it goes in the comments below.
Grab Great Teaching Tips!
Subscribe to our email list to get engaging teaching and lesson ideas, as well as special subscriber only bonus resources sent directly to your email address.