Middle school book recommendations are important so that teachers can find excellent books to share with their students. Teachers are always on the lookout for the next great book to add to their classrooms. In this blog post, I have linked amazing middle school book recommendations. Bookmark this blog post as I will continually update it with new book lists once those blog posts are published this year.
I am always looking for engaging books to add to my classroom library. The best part of my day is when a student tells me they loved a book from my classroom library or when other students recommend a book they loved to a classmate. I have sorted the book lists by sub-topic so you can find exactly what you and your students need. Do you have any books you want to add to these lists? Reach out on Instagram and send me a message – I’d love to help teachers find more great books.
Grade Level Book Lists
Genre-Focused Book Lists
- 10 Science Fiction Book Series For Middle School Students
- 9 Fantasy Fiction Series For Middle School Students
- 10 Mystery Novels For Middle School Students
Theme-Focused Book Lists
- 11 Great Middle School Books Made Into Movies
- 10 Books for Picky Middle School Readers
- 10 Thought-Provoking Middle School Book Club Books
Professional Development Books For ELA Teachers
Young Adult Fiction Book Reviews
- Free Pizza Book Review
- Blended Book Review
- How I Resist Book Review
- Book Review What I Leave Behind by Alison McGhee
- Book Review For Everyone by Jason Reynolds
- Book Review Sunny by Jason Reynolds
- Book Review: Patina by Jason Reynolds
- Karma Khullar’s Mustache Book Review
- Book Review Confessions of a High School Disaster
Exclusive Resources For Teachers
Subscribe to get engaging lesson ideas and special subscriber only bonus lessons like our Rant Writing Unit sent directly to your email address.